Support groups and phone numbers to call for information include: Co-Dependents, a fellowship of men and women whose purpose it is to develop healthy relationships, 7:30 p.m. today, Trinity Old Lutheran Church, 3445 Sheridan Drive, Eggertsville, 864-0746 or 609-3022; anxiety self-help, 11 a.m. today, participants must be chem-free and refrain from using scented items while in the building, WNYIL, 3108 Main St., 836-0822, Ext. 118; Gam-Anon, for family and friends of gamblers, 7 p.m. Thursday, Weinberg Campus, 2700 N. Forest Road, Amherst, 254-4941; Reformers Unanimous faith-based addictions program, 7 p.m. Friday, Hedstrom Baptist Church, 55 Losson Road, Cheektowaga, 818-1012; Alcoholics Anonymous First Step, 8 p.m. Friday, auditorium, Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center, 278-4569; Alcoholics Anonymous International Group, 6:30 p.m. Saturday, Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center, 278-4569; Narcotics Anonymous, 5 p.m. Sunday, Memorial Medical Center Auditorium, 278-4569.
- 404 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 152 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 127 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 89 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult
- 88 Letter: SAFE Act is flawed, needs to be repealed