Mr. and Mrs. Irvin C. Gardner of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows officiated by the Rev. James Monaco at St. Katharine Drexel Catholic Church, followed by a reception at Kiebzak’s Restaurant, Sloan. Mr. Gardner and Patricia Denz were married Sept. 1, 1962, in St. Agnes Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from Occidental Chemical Corp. after 41 years of service; she is retired from Panda Embroidery, Grapevine, Texas. They have three children, nine grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Irvin and Patricia Gardner
- 405 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 152 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 137 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 90 Letter: SAFE Act is flawed, needs to be repealed
- 89 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult