Mr. and Mrs. Irvin C. Gardner of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows officiated by the Rev. James Monaco at St. Katharine Drexel Catholic Church, followed by a reception at Kiebzak’s Restaurant, Sloan. Mr. Gardner and Patricia Denz were married Sept. 1, 1962, in St. Agnes Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from Occidental Chemical Corp. after 41 years of service; she is retired from Panda Embroidery, Grapevine, Texas. They have three children, nine grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Irvin and Patricia Gardner
- 350 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 227 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 137 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo