Mr. and Mrs. William J. Matthews of Derby celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a gathering for family and friends in their home. Mr. Matthews and Margaret T. Smith were married Nov. 17, 1952, in Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic Church, South Buffalo. He is a retired truck driver; she is a retired secretary. They have four children, 11 grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
William and Margaret Matthews
- 296Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 173 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 109 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups