Mr. and Mrs. Thomas P. Sloan of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a luncheon reception for family and friends at the Holiday Inn, Amherst. Mr. Sloan and Elaine A. Beamer were married Nov. 10, 1962, in St. Joseph’s Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired computer programmer for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers/Buffalo District; she is retired from New York State Office of Children and Family Services in Buffalo. They have two children and three grandchildren.
Tom and Elaine Sloan
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 226 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 151 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 113 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws