Mr. and Mrs. Thomas P. Sloan of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a luncheon reception for family and friends at the Holiday Inn, Amherst. Mr. Sloan and Elaine A. Beamer were married Nov. 10, 1962, in St. Joseph’s Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired computer programmer for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers/Buffalo District; she is retired from New York State Office of Children and Family Services in Buffalo. They have two children and three grandchildren.
Tom and Elaine Sloan
- 148Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 123 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 96Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 89 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice