Mr. and Mrs. Thomas P. Sloan of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a luncheon reception for family and friends at the Holiday Inn, Amherst. Mr. Sloan and Elaine A. Beamer were married Nov. 10, 1962, in St. Joseph’s Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired computer programmer for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers/Buffalo District; she is retired from New York State Office of Children and Family Services in Buffalo. They have two children and three grandchildren.
Tom and Elaine Sloan
- 455Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 174 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 112 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance