Mr. and Mrs. Thomas P. Sloan of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a luncheon reception for family and friends at the Holiday Inn, Amherst. Mr. Sloan and Elaine A. Beamer were married Nov. 10, 1962, in St. Joseph’s Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired computer programmer for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers/Buffalo District; she is retired from New York State Office of Children and Family Services in Buffalo. They have two children and three grandchildren.
Tom and Elaine Sloan
- 286Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups
- 92Ryan raises the stakes in dispute over gun law - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 67 Letter: City does a great job driving people away