Mr. and Mrs. Frank Zarcone of Williamsville celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows at a special mass in St. Joseph’s Cathedral, Buffalo, followed by a family gathering. Mr. Zarcone and Maria Zarcone were married Nov. 27, 1952, in St. Michael Catholic Church, Fort Erie, Ont. He is retired from Zarcone Foods of Buffalo. They have three children, six grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Frank and Maria Zarcone
- 237 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 155Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 111 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 102Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph