Mr. and Mrs. Frank Zarcone of Williamsville celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows at a special mass in St. Joseph’s Cathedral, Buffalo, followed by a family gathering. Mr. Zarcone and Maria Zarcone were married Nov. 27, 1952, in St. Michael Catholic Church, Fort Erie, Ont. He is retired from Zarcone Foods of Buffalo. They have three children, six grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Frank and Maria Zarcone
- 484Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 446 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 220 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 87Buffalo tops Forbes list of most affordable cities
- 86 LaFontaine breaks his silence but refuses to speak about departure from Sabres