Mr. and Mrs. Frank Zarcone of Williamsville celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows at a special mass in St. Joseph’s Cathedral, Buffalo, followed by a family gathering. Mr. Zarcone and Maria Zarcone were married Nov. 27, 1952, in St. Michael Catholic Church, Fort Erie, Ont. He is retired from Zarcone Foods of Buffalo. They have three children, six grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Frank and Maria Zarcone
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'