Mr. and Mrs. Frank Zarcone of Williamsville celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows at a special mass in St. Joseph’s Cathedral, Buffalo, followed by a family gathering. Mr. Zarcone and Maria Zarcone were married Nov. 27, 1952, in St. Michael Catholic Church, Fort Erie, Ont. He is retired from Zarcone Foods of Buffalo. They have three children, six grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Frank and Maria Zarcone
- 325 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 184 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 116 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 92 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 73 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals