Mr. and Mrs. Sam Runfola of Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a party for family and friends in their daughter’s home. Mr. Runfola and Joyce Jones were married Oct. 27, 1962, in Holy Angels Church, followed by a reception in Statler City. He is a retired demolition project manager; she is a retired administrative assistant for Coordinated Care. They have three children and four grandchildren.
Joyce and Sam Runfola
- 254 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 157Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 102Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph