Mr. and Mrs. Sam Runfola of Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a party for family and friends in their daughter’s home. Mr. Runfola and Joyce Jones were married Oct. 27, 1962, in Holy Angels Church, followed by a reception in Statler City. He is a retired demolition project manager; she is a retired administrative assistant for Coordinated Care. They have three children and four grandchildren.
Joyce and Sam Runfola
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port