Mr. and Mrs. Sam Runfola of Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a party for family and friends in their daughter’s home. Mr. Runfola and Joyce Jones were married Oct. 27, 1962, in Holy Angels Church, followed by a reception in Statler City. He is a retired demolition project manager; she is a retired administrative assistant for Coordinated Care. They have three children and four grandchildren.
Joyce and Sam Runfola
- 396 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 166Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud