Mr. and Mrs. Sam Runfola of Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a party for family and friends in their daughter’s home. Mr. Runfola and Joyce Jones were married Oct. 27, 1962, in Holy Angels Church, followed by a reception in Statler City. He is a retired demolition project manager; she is a retired administrative assistant for Coordinated Care. They have three children and four grandchildren.
Joyce and Sam Runfola
- 286Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups
- 92Ryan raises the stakes in dispute over gun law - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 67 Letter: City does a great job driving people away