Mr. and Mrs. Leo P. Ehrmann Jr. of North Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family gathering at Black Forest Adler Restaurant, Amherst. Mr. Ehrmann and Elizabeth G. Zolkiewicz were married Nov. 17, 1962, in St. Stanislaus Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired assistant general foreman for National Fuel Gas in Niagara Falls; she is a retired teacher. They have three children and six grandchildren.
Leo and Elizabeth Ehrmann
- 296Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 173 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 109 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups