Mr. and Mrs. Leo P. Ehrmann Jr. of North Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family gathering at Black Forest Adler Restaurant, Amherst. Mr. Ehrmann and Elizabeth G. Zolkiewicz were married Nov. 17, 1962, in St. Stanislaus Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired assistant general foreman for National Fuel Gas in Niagara Falls; she is a retired teacher. They have three children and six grandchildren.
Leo and Elizabeth Ehrmann
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'