Mr. and Mrs. Bill Malcolm of Bonita Springs, Fla., formerly of Cheektowaga, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a Mass and renewal of marriage vows at Infant of Prague Catholic Church, Cheektowaga, followed by a Thanksgiving Day gathering in their eldest daughter’s home. The celebration continued the next day with a family dinner at Max’s Classic American Grill. Mr. Malcolm and Sandy Schmitt were married Nov. 22, 1962, in Infant of Prague Catholic Church, Cheektowaga. He is retired from F.N. Burt; she is a retired hairdresser. They have four children and eight grandchildren.
Sandy and Bill Malcolm
- 296Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 173 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 109 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups