Mr. and Mrs. Bill Malcolm of Bonita Springs, Fla., formerly of Cheektowaga, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a Mass and renewal of marriage vows at Infant of Prague Catholic Church, Cheektowaga, followed by a Thanksgiving Day gathering in their eldest daughter’s home. The celebration continued the next day with a family dinner at Max’s Classic American Grill. Mr. Malcolm and Sandy Schmitt were married Nov. 22, 1962, in Infant of Prague Catholic Church, Cheektowaga. He is retired from F.N. Burt; she is a retired hairdresser. They have four children and eight grandchildren.
Sandy and Bill Malcolm
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 218 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 151 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 113 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws