Mr. and Mrs. Bill Malcolm of Bonita Springs, Fla., formerly of Cheektowaga, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a Mass and renewal of marriage vows at Infant of Prague Catholic Church, Cheektowaga, followed by a Thanksgiving Day gathering in their eldest daughter’s home. The celebration continued the next day with a family dinner at Max’s Classic American Grill. Mr. Malcolm and Sandy Schmitt were married Nov. 22, 1962, in Infant of Prague Catholic Church, Cheektowaga. He is retired from F.N. Burt; she is a retired hairdresser. They have four children and eight grandchildren.
Sandy and Bill Malcolm
- 451Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 331 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 172 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 111 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance