Mr. and Mrs. Bill Malcolm of Bonita Springs, Fla., formerly of Cheektowaga, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a Mass and renewal of marriage vows at Infant of Prague Catholic Church, Cheektowaga, followed by a Thanksgiving Day gathering in their eldest daughter’s home. The celebration continued the next day with a family dinner at Max’s Classic American Grill. Mr. Malcolm and Sandy Schmitt were married Nov. 22, 1962, in Infant of Prague Catholic Church, Cheektowaga. He is retired from F.N. Burt; she is a retired hairdresser. They have four children and eight grandchildren.
Sandy and Bill Malcolm
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'