Mr. and Mrs. Larry N. Choops of Lancaster celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. Plans are being made for a celebration event. Mr. Choops and Mary A. Reiller were married Nov. 17, 1962, in St. James Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired general contractor; she is currently working as a sales associate for Bon-Ton Department Store. They have two children and four grandchildren.
Mary and Larry Choops
- 452Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 331 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 172 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 111 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance