Mr. and Mrs. Larry N. Choops of Lancaster celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. Plans are being made for a celebration event. Mr. Choops and Mary A. Reiller were married Nov. 17, 1962, in St. James Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired general contractor; she is currently working as a sales associate for Bon-Ton Department Store. They have two children and four grandchildren.
Mary and Larry Choops
- 286Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups
- 92Ryan raises the stakes in dispute over gun law - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 67 Letter: City does a great job driving people away