Mr. and Mrs. Larry N. Choops of Lancaster celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. Plans are being made for a celebration event. Mr. Choops and Mary A. Reiller were married Nov. 17, 1962, in St. James Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired general contractor; she is currently working as a sales associate for Bon-Ton Department Store. They have two children and four grandchildren.
Mary and Larry Choops
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'