A fire caused $125,000 damage to a Main Street establishment in Clarence on Saturday night.
Firefighters were called at 7:53 p.m. Saturday to the Valley Bar & Grill, 10651 Main St., fire officials said.
Fire investigators from the Erie County Sheriff’s Office are still investigating, but a dryer in an upstairs apartment appears to have sparked the blaze, officials said late Saturday night.
The fire caused $75,000 damage to the building and $50,000 to its contents. No injuries were reported.
The Clarence Volunteer Fire Company responded to the scene and were assisted by the Clarence Center Volunteer Fire Company and Main Transit Fire Department.