Town highway crews are continuing to pick up leaves from curb sides. Highway Superintendent Fred Piasecki said the collection will run as long as possible before major snow flies.
Residents can help out the high school Post-Prom Committee and get a good deal on dinner and a movie. The Committee is selling dinner and movie tickets at half-cost in an effort to raise funds for the Post Prom party next spring for the class of 2013.
The fund-raiser offers two Regal Cinema movie tickets and a $50 restaurant.com gift card, a $70 value, for $35. Order by Thursday to be guaranteed delivery by Dec. 20. The fund-raiser will continue until May 13. To place an order call Judy Salerno at 667-2845 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also this week:
• The Village Board will meet at 7 p.m. Monday in the municipal center, 4295 S. Buffalo St.
• The town Comprehensive Plan Implementation Committee will meet at 7 p.m. Monday in the municipal center.
• The town Recreation Commission will meet at 6 p.m. Tuesday in the municipal building.
• The School Board will meet at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday in the administration building, 3330 Baker Road and plans to go into executive session. The board plans to reopen the meeting to the public at 7 p.m.
• The town Planning Board will meet at 7 p.m. Wednesday in the municipal building.