Southern Erie County
A hearing on the request of several Erie County landowners who want their property included in existing certified agricultural districts will be conducted at 6 p.m. Monday at the Erie County Cornell Cooperative Extension Office, 21 South Grove St., East Aurora.
Also this week:
• The Colden Town Board will hold its monthly meeting at 7 p.m. Thursday in the board room at Town Hall, 8812 State Road.
• The Concord Town Board will meet at 7 p.m. Thursday in Town Hall, 86 Franklin St.
• The Eden School Board will meet at 7 p.m. Monday in the Junior/Senior High School auditorium, 3150 Schoolview Road.
• The Boston Planning Board will meet at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday in Town Hall, 8500 Boston State Road.
• The Eden Town Board will meet at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday in Town Hall, 2795 East Church St.
• Businesses in Gowanda will be open until 8 p.m. Friday for Christmas in Gowanda, which will feature free showings of a movie at the Hollywood Theater, a visit with Santa at Amish Collections, Santa’s Reindeer outside Mitchell Photo Studios and outdoor vendors with pine wreaths, hot chocolate and more.
• The Elma Town Board will meet in a work session at 6 p.m. Wednesday in Town Hall, 1600 Bowen Road. The board plans to review the relocation of a National Fuel gas line pumps on Bowen Road near the town hall.
• The Marilla Town Board will meet in a work session at 7 p.m. Tuesday in Town Hall, 1740 Two Rod Road to discuss a review of a proposed local law on permits for gatherings and events on town property.
• The Town Board will hold a regular meeting at 7:30 p.m. Thursday in Town Hall.
• The Wales Town Board will meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday in Town Hall at 12345 Big Tree Road. On the agenda will be a request to the Zoning Board of Appeals to revisit their decision to grant Auctions International a variance on new builds at the auction site on Route 20 due to misinformation. Russ Scherrer had requested a variance that would allow him to exceed the the 50,000 square foot limit set by town and state law.