Mr. and Mr. Robert Karaszewski of Cheektowaga celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows officiated by the Rev. Fabian Maryanski in St. Andrew Catholic Church, followed by a family dinner. Mr. Karaszewski and Monica Bystrak were married Aug. 3, 1957, in St. Andrew Catholic Church, Sloan. He is retired deputy highway superintendent and foreman for the Town of Cheektowaga; she is a retired seamstress for Victoria’s Bridal Shop and Kohler Awning. They have five children and four grandchildren.
Robert and Monica Karaszewski
- 635 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 489Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 225 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 140 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 110 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws