Mr. and Mr. Robert Karaszewski of Cheektowaga celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows officiated by the Rev. Fabian Maryanski in St. Andrew Catholic Church, followed by a family dinner. Mr. Karaszewski and Monica Bystrak were married Aug. 3, 1957, in St. Andrew Catholic Church, Sloan. He is retired deputy highway superintendent and foreman for the Town of Cheektowaga; she is a retired seamstress for Victoria’s Bridal Shop and Kohler Awning. They have five children and four grandchildren.
Robert and Monica Karaszewski
- 306 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 163Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph