Mr. and Mr. Robert Karaszewski of Cheektowaga celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows officiated by the Rev. Fabian Maryanski in St. Andrew Catholic Church, followed by a family dinner. Mr. Karaszewski and Monica Bystrak were married Aug. 3, 1957, in St. Andrew Catholic Church, Sloan. He is retired deputy highway superintendent and foreman for the Town of Cheektowaga; she is a retired seamstress for Victoria’s Bridal Shop and Kohler Awning. They have five children and four grandchildren.
Robert and Monica Karaszewski
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'