Mr. and Mrs. George A. Christensen of Grand Island celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a gathering for family and friends in the home of their son and daughter-in-law. Mr. Christensen and Marianne Smolk were married Nov. 8, 1952, in Abbe Reformed Church, Clymer. He is a retired general manager for Kulp-Waco Corp., division of Higgins Hauling and Erectors, in Buffalo. They have four children and five grandchildren.
Marianne and George Christensen
- 296Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 173 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 109 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups