Mr. and Mrs. George A. Christensen of Grand Island celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a gathering for family and friends in the home of their son and daughter-in-law. Mr. Christensen and Marianne Smolk were married Nov. 8, 1952, in Abbe Reformed Church, Clymer. He is a retired general manager for Kulp-Waco Corp., division of Higgins Hauling and Erectors, in Buffalo. They have four children and five grandchildren.
Marianne and George Christensen
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 490Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 170 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 151 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground