Mr. and Mrs. George A. Christensen of Grand Island celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a gathering for family and friends in the home of their son and daughter-in-law. Mr. Christensen and Marianne Smolk were married Nov. 8, 1952, in Abbe Reformed Church, Clymer. He is a retired general manager for Kulp-Waco Corp., division of Higgins Hauling and Erectors, in Buffalo. They have four children and five grandchildren.
Marianne and George Christensen
- 146Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 122 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 92Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 85 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice