Mr. and Mrs. Edward Wisniewski of Cheektowaga celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a surprise party hosted by their family. Mr. Wisniewski and Dolores Haremza were married Nov. 8, 1952, in St. Patrick Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a World War II Navy veteran and retired from General Motors in Buffalo; she is a retired bookkeeper for St. Joseph’s Hospital, Cheektowaga. They have four children, nine grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
Edward and Dolores Wisniewski
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'