Mr. and Mrs. Edward Wisniewski of Cheektowaga celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a surprise party hosted by their family. Mr. Wisniewski and Dolores Haremza were married Nov. 8, 1952, in St. Patrick Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a World War II Navy veteran and retired from General Motors in Buffalo; she is a retired bookkeeper for St. Joseph’s Hospital, Cheektowaga. They have four children, nine grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
Edward and Dolores Wisniewski
- 388 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 140 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo