Mr. and Mrs. Edward Wisniewski of Cheektowaga celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a surprise party hosted by their family. Mr. Wisniewski and Dolores Haremza were married Nov. 8, 1952, in St. Patrick Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a World War II Navy veteran and retired from General Motors in Buffalo; she is a retired bookkeeper for St. Joseph’s Hospital, Cheektowaga. They have four children, nine grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
Edward and Dolores Wisniewski
- 141 National Hoodie Day brings out dozens of Buffalo marchers
- 86 Why school 'rankings' are misleading
- 70Snyder optimistic that casino deal is near - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 67 Graduation rates show troubling Buffalo decline
- 53Supreme Court rejects Kopp's bid to have murder conviction overturned