Mr. and Mrs. Anthony “Toni" Bianchi of Lancaster celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a Caribbean cruise with their children and grandchildren. Mr. Bianchi and Josephine “Jo” Billi were married Nov. 10, 1962, in St. Lawrence Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired trooper for the New York State Police, Clarence; she is a retired bank teller for KeyBank. They have two children and six grandchildren.
Jo and Tony Bianchi
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'