Mr. and Mrs. Anthony “Toni" Bianchi of Lancaster celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a Caribbean cruise with their children and grandchildren. Mr. Bianchi and Josephine “Jo” Billi were married Nov. 10, 1962, in St. Lawrence Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired trooper for the New York State Police, Clarence; she is a retired bank teller for KeyBank. They have two children and six grandchildren.
Jo and Tony Bianchi
- 148Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 123 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 96Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 89 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice