Mr. and Mrs. Anthony “Toni" Bianchi of Lancaster celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a Caribbean cruise with their children and grandchildren. Mr. Bianchi and Josephine “Jo” Billi were married Nov. 10, 1962, in St. Lawrence Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired trooper for the New York State Police, Clarence; she is a retired bank teller for KeyBank. They have two children and six grandchildren.
Jo and Tony Bianchi
- 460Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 115 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance