Mr. and Mrs. Robert C. Brooks of North Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a gathering in Suzanne’s Fine Dining, Wheatfield. Mr. Brooks and Pyretta Parks were married Nov. 10, 1962, in Nazarene Church, North Tonawanda. He is a retired bus mechanic for Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority/Cold Spring Garage; she is a retired clerk for Sears and Bell Aerospace. They have four children, 10 grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Pyretta and Robert Brooks
- 460Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 115 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance