Mr. and Mrs. Robert C. Brooks of North Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a gathering in Suzanne’s Fine Dining, Wheatfield. Mr. Brooks and Pyretta Parks were married Nov. 10, 1962, in Nazarene Church, North Tonawanda. He is a retired bus mechanic for Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority/Cold Spring Garage; she is a retired clerk for Sears and Bell Aerospace. They have four children, 10 grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Pyretta and Robert Brooks
- 144Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 121 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 79 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 74Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph