Mr. and Mrs. Robert C. Brooks of North Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a gathering in Suzanne’s Fine Dining, Wheatfield. Mr. Brooks and Pyretta Parks were married Nov. 10, 1962, in Nazarene Church, North Tonawanda. He is a retired bus mechanic for Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority/Cold Spring Garage; she is a retired clerk for Sears and Bell Aerospace. They have four children, 10 grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Pyretta and Robert Brooks
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 490Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 170 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 150 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground