Mr. and Mrs. Richard Colton of Niagara Falls celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows officiated by the Rev. Isaac Ihiasota in St. Stephen’s Episcopal Church, followed by a dinner reception in the banquet room at Dominic’s Little River Bar and Grill, Niagara Falls. Mr. Colton and Karen Jourdain were married Nov. 3, 1962, in Friedens United Church of Christ, North Tonawanda. He is a retired chemical operator and shift foreman for Occidental Petroleum; she is a retired secretary and bookkeeper for St. Stephen’s Episcopal Church. They have five children, a granddaughter, and a great-granddaughter.
Karen and Richard Colton
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'