Mr. and Mrs. Richard Colton of Niagara Falls celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows officiated by the Rev. Isaac Ihiasota in St. Stephen’s Episcopal Church, followed by a dinner reception in the banquet room at Dominic’s Little River Bar and Grill, Niagara Falls. Mr. Colton and Karen Jourdain were married Nov. 3, 1962, in Friedens United Church of Christ, North Tonawanda. He is a retired chemical operator and shift foreman for Occidental Petroleum; she is a retired secretary and bookkeeper for St. Stephen’s Episcopal Church. They have five children, a granddaughter, and a great-granddaughter.
Karen and Richard Colton
- 286Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups
- 92Ryan raises the stakes in dispute over gun law - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 67 Letter: City does a great job driving people away