Mr. and Mrs. Thomas O’Shea of Lockport celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family gathering in Salvatore’s Italian Gardens, Lancaster. A renewal of marriage vows officiated by Bishop Richard Malone in St. Joseph’s Cathedral was held in November, followed by a reception in Adam’s Mark Hotel. Mr. O’Shea and Barbara Frankiewicz were married Nov. 12, 1962, in St. Mary’s Church, Dunkirk. He is retired principal for Lockport School District; she is a retired teacher for Lewiston-Porter Central Schools. They have two children and six grandchildren.
Thomas and Barbara O’Shea
- 298 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 159Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph