Mr. and Mrs. Thomas O’Shea of Lockport celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family gathering in Salvatore’s Italian Gardens, Lancaster. A renewal of marriage vows officiated by Bishop Richard Malone in St. Joseph’s Cathedral was held in November, followed by a reception in Adam’s Mark Hotel. Mr. O’Shea and Barbara Frankiewicz were married Nov. 12, 1962, in St. Mary’s Church, Dunkirk. He is retired principal for Lockport School District; she is a retired teacher for Lewiston-Porter Central Schools. They have two children and six grandchildren.
Thomas and Barbara O’Shea
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 114 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 94Ryan raises the stakes in dispute over gun law - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port