Mr. and Mrs. Thomas O’Shea of Lockport celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family gathering in Salvatore’s Italian Gardens, Lancaster. A renewal of marriage vows officiated by Bishop Richard Malone in St. Joseph’s Cathedral was held in November, followed by a reception in Adam’s Mark Hotel. Mr. O’Shea and Barbara Frankiewicz were married Nov. 12, 1962, in St. Mary’s Church, Dunkirk. He is retired principal for Lockport School District; she is a retired teacher for Lewiston-Porter Central Schools. They have two children and six grandchildren.
Thomas and Barbara O’Shea
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 146Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud