Mr. and Mrs. Thomas O’Shea of Lockport celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family gathering in Salvatore’s Italian Gardens, Lancaster. A renewal of marriage vows officiated by Bishop Richard Malone in St. Joseph’s Cathedral was held in November, followed by a reception in Adam’s Mark Hotel. Mr. O’Shea and Barbara Frankiewicz were married Nov. 12, 1962, in St. Mary’s Church, Dunkirk. He is retired principal for Lockport School District; she is a retired teacher for Lewiston-Porter Central Schools. They have two children and six grandchildren.
Thomas and Barbara O’Shea
- 473Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 119 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance