Mr. and Mrs. Donald M. Slawinowski of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner. Mr. Slawinowski and Joanne V. Nowicki were married Nov. 17, 1962, in St. John Kanty Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired psychiatric assistant at Buffalo General Hospital; she is a retired secretary for Merchants Mutual Insurance, Buffalo. They have a daughter and two grandchildren.
Joanne and Donald Slawinowski
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'