Mr. and Mrs. Donald M. Slawinowski of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner. Mr. Slawinowski and Joanne V. Nowicki were married Nov. 17, 1962, in St. John Kanty Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired psychiatric assistant at Buffalo General Hospital; she is a retired secretary for Merchants Mutual Insurance, Buffalo. They have a daughter and two grandchildren.
Joanne and Donald Slawinowski
- 376 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 140 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo