Mr. and Mrs. Donald M. Slawinowski of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner. Mr. Slawinowski and Joanne V. Nowicki were married Nov. 17, 1962, in St. John Kanty Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired psychiatric assistant at Buffalo General Hospital; she is a retired secretary for Merchants Mutual Insurance, Buffalo. They have a daughter and two grandchildren.
Joanne and Donald Slawinowski
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port