Mr. and Mrs. John Tzimas of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a gathering for family and friends in Russell’s Steaks, Chops & More, Lancaster. Mr. Tzimas and Tina Karavia were married Sept. 23, 1962, in Vogatsiko, Greece. He is retired owner of Union Family Restaurant, West Seneca; she is retired director of the Greek Language School at Hellenic Orthodox Church of the Annunciation. They have a son.
John and Tina Tzimas
- 296Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 173 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 109 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups