Mr. and Mrs. John Tzimas of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a gathering for family and friends in Russell’s Steaks, Chops & More, Lancaster. Mr. Tzimas and Tina Karavia were married Sept. 23, 1962, in Vogatsiko, Greece. He is retired owner of Union Family Restaurant, West Seneca; she is retired director of the Greek Language School at Hellenic Orthodox Church of the Annunciation. They have a son.
John and Tina Tzimas
- 393 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 140 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo