Mr. and Mrs. John Tzimas of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a gathering for family and friends in Russell’s Steaks, Chops & More, Lancaster. Mr. Tzimas and Tina Karavia were married Sept. 23, 1962, in Vogatsiko, Greece. He is retired owner of Union Family Restaurant, West Seneca; she is retired director of the Greek Language School at Hellenic Orthodox Church of the Annunciation. They have a son.
John and Tina Tzimas
- 405 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 152 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 137 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 91 Letter: SAFE Act is flawed, needs to be repealed
- 89 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult