Immigration attorney Joanne Macari will talk about upcoming legislation concerning the Dream Act at 7 p.m. Monday. Macari is director of the Criminal Immigration Project of New York State, and an adjunct professor at the University at Buffalo Law School. For more information, call 332-3904.
Immigration attorney to talk about Dream Act
- 301Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 178 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 113 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 94Ryan raises the stakes in dispute over gun law - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 70 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port