Residents of Lackawanna who are required by the federal government to pay flood insurance on their homes are invited to an open meeting from 5 to 7 p.m. Thursday in Queen of Angels Church, 144 Warsaw St. Second Ward Councilwoman Rebecca L. Darch, State Sen. Michael Kearns and other area government officials are expected to be on hand to discuss negative economic impacts of the requirement and efforts to have it lifted.
Residents invited to meeting focusing on flood insurance
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'