Residents of Lackawanna who are required by the federal government to pay flood insurance on their homes are invited to an open meeting from 5 to 7 p.m. Thursday in Queen of Angels Church, 144 Warsaw St. Second Ward Councilwoman Rebecca L. Darch, State Sen. Michael Kearns and other area government officials are expected to be on hand to discuss negative economic impacts of the requirement and efforts to have it lifted.
Residents invited to meeting focusing on flood insurance
- 406 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 156 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 139 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 98 Letter: SAFE Act is flawed, needs to be repealed
- 89 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult