Residents of Lackawanna who are required by the federal government to pay flood insurance on their homes are invited to an open meeting from 5 to 7 p.m. Thursday in Queen of Angels Church, 144 Warsaw St. Second Ward Councilwoman Rebecca L. Darch, State Sen. Michael Kearns and other area government officials are expected to be on hand to discuss negative economic impacts of the requirement and efforts to have it lifted.
Residents invited to meeting focusing on flood insurance
- 224 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 155Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 108 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 102Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph