Residents of Lackawanna who are required by the federal government to pay flood insurance on their homes are invited to an open meeting from 5 to 7 p.m. Thursday in Queen of Angels Church, 144 Warsaw St. Second Ward Councilwoman Rebecca L. Darch, State Sen. Michael Kearns and other area government officials are expected to be on hand to discuss negative economic impacts of the requirement and efforts to have it lifted.
Residents invited to meeting focusing on flood insurance
- 296Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 173 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 109 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups