Mr. and Mrs. Edward Hermanson of North Tonawanda celebrated their 50th anniversary with a Mass and marital blessing Sept. 23 in Villa Maria Chapel, followed by a luncheon hosted by the Felician Sisters. A surprise gathering with family and friends hosted by their children was held for the couple in Pane’s Restaurant, North Tonawanda. Mr. Hermanson and Rita Wozniak were married Oct. 27, 1962, in St. John Kanty Church. He is a semi-retired furniture refinisher for Millington-Lockwood; she is a retired data entry operator for the University at Buffalo. They have three children and a grandchild.
Edward and Rita Hermanson
- 325 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 184 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 116 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 92 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 73 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals