Mr. and Mrs. Edward Hermanson of North Tonawanda celebrated their 50th anniversary with a Mass and marital blessing Sept. 23 in Villa Maria Chapel, followed by a luncheon hosted by the Felician Sisters. A surprise gathering with family and friends hosted by their children was held for the couple in Pane’s Restaurant, North Tonawanda. Mr. Hermanson and Rita Wozniak were married Oct. 27, 1962, in St. John Kanty Church. He is a semi-retired furniture refinisher for Millington-Lockwood; she is a retired data entry operator for the University at Buffalo. They have three children and a grandchild.
Edward and Rita Hermanson
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'