Mr. and Mrs. Edward Hermanson of North Tonawanda celebrated their 50th anniversary with a Mass and marital blessing Sept. 23 in Villa Maria Chapel, followed by a luncheon hosted by the Felician Sisters. A surprise gathering with family and friends hosted by their children was held for the couple in Pane’s Restaurant, North Tonawanda. Mr. Hermanson and Rita Wozniak were married Oct. 27, 1962, in St. John Kanty Church. He is a semi-retired furniture refinisher for Millington-Lockwood; she is a retired data entry operator for the University at Buffalo. They have three children and a grandchild.
Edward and Rita Hermanson
- 348 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 227 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 137 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo