Mr. and Mrs. Edward Hermanson of North Tonawanda celebrated their 50th anniversary with a Mass and marital blessing Sept. 23 in Villa Maria Chapel, followed by a luncheon hosted by the Felician Sisters. A surprise gathering with family and friends hosted by their children was held for the couple in Pane’s Restaurant, North Tonawanda. Mr. Hermanson and Rita Wozniak were married Oct. 27, 1962, in St. John Kanty Church. He is a semi-retired furniture refinisher for Millington-Lockwood; she is a retired data entry operator for the University at Buffalo. They have three children and a grandchild.
Edward and Rita Hermanson
- 286Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups
- 92Ryan raises the stakes in dispute over gun law - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 67 Letter: City does a great job driving people away